American State Bank and Trust Company > About > Careers
Join Our Team.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career opportunity with American State Bank. Our employees play a vital role in the growth of the communities we serve and are willing to help our customers solve day-to-day challenges. This personal commitment to customers creates the need for trustworthy employees and colleagues who are community-minded and dedicated to personal and professional growth.
As we grow, we’re looking for honest, highly motivated team players to grow a career with us. Do you have a genuine desire to help others as evidenced by your relationships with customers and co-workers alike? Are you looking for an opportunity to demonstrate your potential in an organization like ours? Then we invite you to learn more about us and our core values and apply today.
To attract and retain the best talent to join our A-Team, American State Bank offers a competitive benefits program that includes:
- Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- 401(k) plan with ASBT match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Company provided life and disability insurance
- Flex benefit plans
- Optional cancer insurance
- Optional Vision Insurance Plan
- Discounted banking services
Great talent is essential for our ongoing commitment to this vision, and we are always seeking to add integrity-driven and responsible team members to our organization. To stay current on opportunities, we encourage you to follow us on LinkedIn. Your new career may be just around the corner.
American State Bank is an equal opportunity employer.
American State Bank is part of American State Bancshares, Inc., a Kansas-based holding company. Our company offers career opportunities at 16 locations in 13 Kansas communities. American State Bank is a locally-owned and managed community bank with three primary goals:
- To serve our customers through excellent customer service, fair rates and sound banking practices.
- To serve our communities through reinvestment and community partnerships, and
- To serve our family of shareholders and employees through profitability and growth.