What would you do with $5,000 to help improve your community?
American State Bank is committed to the communities we serve. We are dedicated to improvement and growth in our neighborhoods. We think you are too! So, we would like to partner with one community to do something great! Do you have a great idea to improve your community? Tell us about it! Now through May 27, 2019, we are accepting submissions and ideas that help the community you live in. We are looking for ideas that enrich and enhance the quality of life for others in our local communities. Enter below and tell us why your idea should win - and we will select a winner to help make that idea a reality with $5,000!
Need some idea starters? Here are some ideas about how you can improve the community around you:
- Add green! - Plant some trees and flowers in the neighborhood park, school or senior center. Or add a community garden area.
- Take a seat! - Place seating and benches in the neighborhood where people walk and run.
- Add some art! - Enhance a public space by adding some artwork like a mural.
- Clean it up! - Fix a community fence or upgrade a structure in the community.
- Fix it up! - Add a basketball goal to the neighborhood park, or upgrade the playground equipment.
There are great ideas out there - just let us know!
Please complete the form below as your official entry. For contest rules, click here.