Helping Your Business Grow
American State Bank understands the needs of businesses. Whether you’re expanding a facility, ramping up manufacturing, or purchasing a tract of land, you can depend on us for a custom commercial lending solution. No matter the situation, we are here for your good.
We offer the following Business Loan Products:
- Business Operating Loans-All Types
- Business Real Estate Loans
- Business Construction Loans
- Ag Operating Loans-All Types
- Ag Equipment Loans
- FELOC (Farm Equity Line of Credit)
- Ag Real Estate Loans
- Letters of Credit
- Small Business Administration Guaranteed Loans
- Farm Service Agency Guaranteed Loans
For additional information and qualification guidelines on these loan products please contact a bank representative.
Important Information About Opening a Legal Entity Account
Section 326 of the USA Patriot Act requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens or makes changes to an account for a covered legal entity. New rules under the Bank Secrecy Act will aid the government in the fight against crimes to evade financial measures designed to combat terrorism and other national security threats. Each time an account is opened for a covered legal entity, we are required to ask you for identifying information which includes – Name, Address, Date of Birth, Social Security Number and Identification Documents for:
• Each individual that has beneficial ownership (25% or more) in the legal entity; and
• One individual that has significant managerial responsibility for the legal entity.