American State Bank and Trust Company > Personal > Online & Mobile
Online and On Your Time
Everything is on your smartphone today and American State Bank is too. Online and Mobile Banking are the comfortable and convenient ways to manage your money.
Wherever you have access to a computer or mobile device, you can enjoy features that make your online banking experience as friendly and easy as visiting a branch.
Consumer Online Banking
24/7 Account Access
- Real-time account balance information
- Review transaction history
- Receive E-Statements
- Transfer funds between accounts held at American State Bank
- Pay bills
- Monitor your credit score with CreditSense
Enrolling is Quick and Easy
- Go to the Home page and click on Personal in the login box, then click the Enroll link to apply
- Fill out enrollment information and create user name and password
- Read and accept the Online Banking Agreement
- You will receive an automated email from the Bank letting you know you are all set up and can sign into Online Banking
- Sign into Online Banking to establish your security questions
Mobile Banking offers you the convenience of managing your accounts from anywhere at any time!
Bank on your schedule with access to your accounts where and when you need it, using our smartphone or tablet banking app. There is no cost for this fast and secure account access. * You can also set up text alerts to receive account information.
Benefits of Mobile Banking
Included free of charge is a convenient way to monitor your credit score, receive credit alerts, information that affects your credit and personalized financial recommendations.
Deposit checks remotely and securely using our complimentary Snap Deposit. By using the camera on your phone, you can make a deposit anywhere, anytime.
Our free texting service sends account notifications directly to your phone. You can check the balance on your accounts or alerts that notify you of late or overdraft fees.*
To Get Started
- There is no fee to download or use this app.*
- You must be enrolled in Online Banking before you download the mobile app
- Once you are enrolled in Online Banking, go to the "App Store" on your mobile phone or tablet. Search American State Bank in your App Store
- Locate the American State Bank app that displays our logo
- Once you find our app, click "view" and it will take you to your app store. Then click "get" and then "install".
- You can also find our app by going to our website from your phone or tablet and the app icon will appear at the top. Click "view" and it will take you to your app store. Then click "get" and then "install".
- Follow the instructions on your mobile device to continue the install process.
Safe and Secure Banking
- The same 128-bit encryption used with Online Banking is used for all transactions in Mobile Banking.
- No personal information is stored on your phone. All information is maintained on our servers which are protected with many security hardening measures.
- Requires same user authentication as in Online Banking, so your private data remains secure.
*American State Bank does not charge for this service; however, mobile data service charges may apply through your wireless carrier. Check with your service provider for details regarding specific fees and charges.
To bank by phone, please contact 1-844-776-2831
QuickBooks/Quicken Conversion Links
Below are the links to update your QuickBooks and Quicken software from Rose Hill Bank to American State Bank. Please pay special attention to the date requirements for downloading, deactivation and activation of your accounts.